Top 5 housing schemes in Gwadar 2021
Gwadar is one of Pakistan’s most attractive and recreational port cities, and it is situated on Pakistan’s southern coast in the Baluchistan Province. The 650-kilometre Makran Coastal Highway connects Karachi, Pakistan’s largest metropolis, with Gwadar. Sea politics is currently the principal concern of intellectual policymakers around the world in the global political arena. As a result, it is vital to emphasise that Gwadar port has the distinction of being one of the world’s deepest marine ports. It is naturally situated in the inlet of the Persian Gulf’s Strait of Hormuz, which carries 2/3 of the world’s oil reserves. Due to its never-ending, commercial and business activity has evolved into an international commerce hub from a primary city. Commercial and trade activity has accelerated progress in the real estate industry, resulting in the rapid construction of some of the best housing schemes in Gwadar 2021.
Many governmental and private companies have recently launched new real estate projects to meet the needs of investors and the general public. To encourage orderly development in Gwadar, the Gwadar Development Authority has awarded NOCs to several public and private real estate enterprises. The top-trending, well-known, and secure enough housing schemes in Gwadar to begin investing in the real estate business are listed below.
1- Naval Anchorage Gwadar
Naval mooring Gwadar received a no-objection certificate from the GDA in 2017. It is located near the intersection of the Coastal Highway and Rakhshan Avenue. The Pakistan Navy backs this Gwadar housing community in general, and the Pakistan Navy Benevolent Association, in particular, makes it distinctive. Additionally, it is a GDA-approved A-category housing society. Because of its naval history, it is regarded as one of the safest societies to invest in by real estate investors.
Naval Anchorage Gwadar is a new home development in Pakistan’s most enticing port city. Naval Anchorage has recently completed and delivered its Housing Project in Islamabad Zone V on the Islamabad Highway. To provide a comfortable existence for its officers and men who have committed their lives to serve and defend the country and motherland. It will also assist the wards of Shuhadas who give their life in the line of duty. Furthermore, naval Anchorage Gwadar will be a source of pride for its residents and members because it will be one of the best housing schemes in Gwadar, with a tranquil, secure, and environmentally friendly setting.
- A 1450-acre residential project near Zero Point.
- On the corner of Rakshan Avenue and the Coastal Highway.
- Over 100 acres of parks and green places
- Gwadar Development Authority has given their approval (GDA)
- Community with a fence around it
- self-sustaining facilities
- Facilities for health care
- World-class sport and recreation facilities are available through a network of schools, colleges, and universities.
- An environment that is safe and secure
- Electricity in the Ground
Naval Anchorage Gwadar Location
- Front at Makran Coastal Highway Gwadar
- 32 minutes from Free Zone Phase 1 Gwadar Port
- 10 minutes from Jinnah Avenue Gwadar
- 25 minutes from New Gwadar International Airport
- 15 minutes from Marine Drive Gwadar Naval Anchorage Gwadar
- GDA Hospital Gwadar is 25 minutes away, while Dhor Ghati Chowk is 20 minutes away.
2-New Town Gwadar
In 1986, the first phase of the New Town Housing Project was established, and it was only for residents. Residential plots of 500 sq/yd and 1000 sq/yd were first charged at a relatively low cost. Almost half of the land is already occupied, and all essential services, such as power, drinking water, and telephone, are available. Following that, Phases II, III, IV-A, and IV-B were announced. Locals were also given plots in Phases II and III, while they shared some properties with persons from outside of Balochistan in Phase IV. Astonishingly, these plots were only available for a fee of Rs 5,000 to ten thousand. The Gwadar District Commander oversees this Housing Project. The DCO office in Gwadar has all of the plots’ records.
At first, the New Town Gwadar government housing plan was only open to Gwadar residents. Its primary goal was to relocate residents from old residential areas to new modern housing societies. Later, the government permitted all interested investors to purchase a parcel of land or a home in this society. Four key routes travel through this society on their way to Gwadar, enhancing the strategic importance of this area. The community has supplied all essential utilities to 50% of the population, including electricity, internet, clean water, roads, and DSL. On the remaining 50% of the land, commercial and residential plots of 8 marla, 9 marla, 16 marla, 18 marla, and 2 kanal are for sale.
- Located at the most strategic location of Gwadar
- 750-metre dia of Monument
- Grand Jamia Masjid
- Central Commercial Area
- Marine Drive & Padizar Boulevard High Rise Commercial
- Access from Airport Raod, Pishukan Avenue, Jinnah Avenue, Marine Drive & Padizar Boulevard Facing 300 feet Padizar Boulevard
- High Rise Commercial
- Access from Airport Raod, Pishukan Avenue, Jinnah Avenue, Marine Drive & Padizar Boulevard
- Facing 300 feet Padizar Boulevard
New Town Gwadar Location
- Jinnah Avenue and Padizar Blouelvard are in the heart of Gwadar.
- Raod Airport is only a 2-minute drive away.
- Marine Drive is about a 1-minute drive away.
- GDA Hospital Gwadar is about a 3-minute drive away.
- Gwadar Port & Free Zone Phase 1 is a 15-minute drive from the New Gwadar International Airport.
- 8 minutes from Nadra Office, 5 minutes from Gwadar’s District and Sessions Court
3- FTBA Gwadar
Gwadar’s Finance Trade and Business Avenue is a commercial development. It is situated on the existing 220 foot wide Airport Road, set to become Gwadar’s economic centre and a 24-hour active road. FTBA has a lot of room for investment in commercial plots for multi-story structures that might be used for any form of business.
- Located on Gwadar’s Main Airport Road
- Located in front of the Free Zone Phase 2, Gwadar
- 150, 100, 80, and 60 feet wide road network
- B & R category according to the New Gwadar Master Plan
- Space for Stock Exchange
- Apartments Complex
- Gwadar Civic Centre Grand Mosque
- DIG office
- Petrol Pump
- Recycling Plant
- Supermarket / Store
FTBA Gwadar Location
- A 20-minute drive from New Gwadar International Airport
- A 20-minute drive from Sangar Housing Project Gwadar
- A 20-minute drive from Gwadar Port & Free Zone Phase 1
- A 10-minute drive from New Town Monument Gwadar
- A 35-minute drive from GIEDA
- A 10-minute drive from GDA Hospital Gwadar
Sangar Housing Project was established in 1992 and is situated on one of the world’s most naturally beautiful hammerhead-shaped peninsulas. The Sangar housing project, launched on Koh e Batail (with a maximum height of 500 feet), appeals to residential and commercial options to Pakistan’s ambitious aspirants.
- Gwadar’s PC Hotel is located on Koh e Batail.
- One of the best locations in the Subcontinent
- spanning 2500 acres
- developed to meet the housing needs of the upcoming deep seaport.
- Playgrounds in a Community Park
- Shopping malls
Sangar Gwadar Location
- Sangar Gwadar is located near Gwadar Hammerhead
- a 5-minute drive from Gwadar Port & Free Zone Phase 1
- 10-minute drive from Gwadar Marine Drive.
- Gwadar Airport Road is a 20-minute drive away.
- New Gwadar International Airport is 45 minutes away
- GDA Hospital is 30 minutes away.
The government of Balochistan is building an industrial estate in Gwadar to meet the demand for industrial plots in the port city, which is expected to have significant industrial investment potential due to the establishment of a deep seaport and the construction of major highways connecting Gwadar to Karachi, Quetta, Iran, and Central Asian countries. A railway extension to Gwadar is also in the works.
- 3000 Acers Area
- 1, 2, 5 Acers Industrial Plots
- Desalination Plant
- 4 MV Grid Station
- 250, 200, 80 feet Wide Road Network
- 250,000 GLS RCC Water Tank
- Special Economic Zone
- Various Tax exemption
- Front at Coastal Highway
- 8-minute drive from N10 & M8 Intersection
- 8-minute drive from New Gwadar International Airport
- A 50-minute drive from Gwadar Port & Free Zone Phase 1
- A 50-minute drive from Sangar Housing Project Gwadar
- A 35-minute drive from New Town Monument Gwadar
- A 30-minute drive from GDA Hospital Gwadar
Due to its diverse qualities, Gwadar city has grown in popularity among real estate investors. The city’s strategic, economic, and commercial importance attracts real estate investors worldwide who want a piece of Ali Baba’s treasure. Furthermore, people seeking to live out their “American Dream” will find this naturally beautiful and recreational city to be the best option. According to international standards, expert architects from Pakistan and China are working to make it “A Smart Port City”. The pace of the work is such that it will soon be referred to as Pakistani Dubai. Savvy investors have understood that many people will come to Gwadar in pursuit of housing schemes in Gwadar . Therefore they have begun making the best investments in Gwadar, Pakistan, particularly in the housing and industrial sectors, to make a profit in a short period. Likewise Taj Residencia, is an excellent project to invest in because it is one of the most popular and beneficial for information.
For information and details, you can contact Estate Land Marketing