Shalimar Town Islamabad
Shalimar Town Islamabad is a housing society authorized by the RDA soon near the M-1 Islamabad Toll Plaza. Shelter and Shelter private Limited are the companies that founded the housing society. In addition, To offer the finest facilities possible to all of society’s members, the developer has set high standards for himself.
In addition, This residential housing project is an excellent option since it is surrounded by schools, colleges, offices, parks, grounds, commercial areas, and public transportation options.
The entire land area covered by this housing project is 1000 Kanals in total. Moreover, It is one of the housing developments located close to the new Islamabad International Airport (IATA). Likewise, Plots may be reserved with a single payment or with a series of simple instalment options.
Developers & Owners
The Shelter & Shelter Pvt Limited is the developer of the housing venture. Furthermore, the company has built a solid reputation in the real estate industry for developing high-quality infrastructure development projects. Several real estate developments have been completed in the past. Also on staff is a group of highly qualified professionals who provide a variety of services.
It is expected that the Rawalpindi Development Authority RDA will accept NOC shortly. Secondly, Under the supervision of RDA, all of the processing is carried out in full. And By all legal requirements, the building and development of the housing enterprise are proceeding.
But also, check out the noc of Taj Residencia,
The Shalimar town housing project is situated near the Islamabad-Peshawar Road on Main Fateh Jang Road, near the Islamabad-Peshawar Road. Moreover, This residential housing development is excellent since it is bordered by schools, colleges, offices, parks, grounds, commercial areas, and public transit.
Furthermore, Taxila, Sector G-15, G-16, F-15, E-11, Faisal Town, MPCHS B-17, MVHS D-17, Tele Garden, Fazaia Housing Tarnol, and Islamabad & Fathe Jang, Attock Cites are the closest cities.
And also, check out the map of Blue-World-City
- It is accessible from Airport Enclave Islamabad in 5 minutes.
- Islamabad Toll Plaza M-1 in 7 minutes.
- Fateh Jang Interchange in 12 minutes.
- Furthermore, Tarnol Toll Plaza in 10 minutes.
Following are the nearby landmarks & places to Shalimar Islamabad:
- Sector G15
- Islamabad International Airport
- M-2 Motorway
- Sector E-18
- New Islamabad Airport Road
- Sector F-17
- M-1 Motorway
- Srinagar Highway Islamabad
- Sector E-17
- Dhok Hameeda
- Sadat Colony
- and Sector E-16
The developers and management have established optimal payout rates for investors, even those who make modest initial contributions to the project. In addition, Plots for sale in Shalimar-Town Islamabad are available at reasonable prices, and they are as follows.
The Master Plan for Shalimar Town Islamabad was designed by a highly trained team of specialists, including architects and civil engineers.
It is divided into several Blocks as follows
You may also check out the master plan of Kingdom-Valley-Islamabad
Facilities & Amenities
- The Sea School is just a 12-minute drive away.
- while Roots Millennium School is a 15-minute drive
- and A 20-minute drive will take you to Concept Schools (Khudadad Campus).
- PAC College is just a 10-minute drive away.
- Islamabad Model College for Girls F-10 is a 20-minute drive
- furthermore, The F.G. Degree College for Women is just 28 minutes distant by car.
- while Sir Syed CASE Institute of Technology is 25 Universities: Sir Syed CASE Institute of Technology is 25
- The National University of Technology is just a 20-minute drive
- moreover, The Fatima Jinnah Women’s University is around 30 minutes away from the hotel.
- In 38 minutes, you’ll be at Capital University of Science and Technology.
- The distance between Riphah International University is 30 minutes.
- furthermore, Preston University is a 25-minute drive
So Residents may eat at one of the local eateries, which is convenient. Secondly, there are several eateries within walking distance of the housing community.
The following are the items that have been mentioned:
- The city of Shanwari is just six minutes away.
- Kayani Restaurant is a 5-minute walk
- Three minutes away is the Cross Road Café.
- Café Drink is just 17 minutes away by foot.
- Moreover, An Indian restaurant called Tandoori is 20 minutes distant.
The following are some of the parks that are near the site.
- Fatima Jinnah Park is about a quarter-mile distant.
- Lake View Park is a 28-minute drive
- The Recreational Park is just a two-minute walk away.
- furthermore, F-19 Lake Park is a nine-minute walk
Bus Stops: The following are the bus stops where passengers may conveniently board buses and go to their destinations.
- Only 10 minutes away is the Faisal Movers-City Terminal.
- Within 20 minutes, you will arrive at the M1/M2 Metro Bus Station.
- The nearest weigh station is nine minutes distant.
- In addition, In 13 minutes, you will reach the Motorway Bus Stop.
Banks and ATMs
Because it is difficult to carry large amounts of cash, people can approach local Banks and ATMs. in addition, Some of the neighbouring financial institutions are listed below:
- The Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB) is just a 10-minute walk away.
- Allied Bank is just a ten-minute drive away.
- NRSP Microfinance Bank Limited is just a seven-minute drive away.
- Taqwa Islami Bank is a 15-minute walk
- The National Bank is around 15 minutes distant by car.
- Moreover, The Punjab National Bank is about 20 minutes away.
Residents may get treatment at one of the local hospitals. Likewise, The hospitals are open 24 hours, seven days a week. The following are the top-ranked hospitals that are located near the housing development.
- The Quaid-e-Azam International Hospital is a 15-minute drive
- The Capital International Hospital is 14 minutes distant by car or on foot.
- A 26-minute drive will take you to Maroof International Hospital.
- Shifa International Hospital is 25 minutes distant by car or public transportation.
- Furthermore, The Nusrat Hospital is just 28 minutes distant by car.
- The Mosque Fazaia, located in Block A of Faisal Town, is about 3 kilometres distant
- You’ll need to travel for 8 minutes to get to the Afridi Masjid, situated on the Peshawar Interchange road.
- furthermore, The Jamia Mosque, which is situated in Markaz F-19, is about 5 kilometres
Why Should I Invest in society?
In the first place, There are many benefits to investing in real estate for investors. Depending on how well the money is invested, this business may provide a 100 per cent profit return. So There are a lot of advantages to investing in the real estate sector.
In addition, Investing in real estate allows a person to become more financially secure over time. The interest rates do not decrease and instead continue to increase. The individual has the option to borrow money now and pay it back later. Someone can purchase a piece of land or any other property and then resell it for a profit after a few years. Likewise, It is how the pay is maintained consistently. Investors should not ignore the opportunity to put their money into a project that is certain to be profitable and helpful in every way.
Furthermore, The developers provide it in a manner that is trustworthy, dependable, and easy. People may buy homes or flats that improve the quality of life for those living in them. So The investors may confidently engage in this housing venture since the value of real estate assets continues to rise year after year, guaranteeing that the money invested in the project is beneficial.
Because of the low costs, investors have a great chance to invest in a low-cost residence, which has become very popular due to the low prices. While A fair sum may be paid in exchange for a luxury lifestyle, allowing investors to enjoy both.
Best Service Providers
Residents benefit from the finest and most up-to-date amenities provided by the housing enterprise. Furthermore, Residents may use a safe society, medical care, educational institutions, such as clean water, power, gas, parks, gardens, playgrounds, mosques, shopping malls, retail shops, banks, ATMs, and a variety of other services and amenities.
It provides inhabitants with the opportunity to live a more natural lifestyle. A healthy lifestyle requires the presence of a welcoming environment and a pollution-free climate. In contrast, Nature is always therapeutic and calming, so people may take advantage of the opportunity to breathe in the fresh air and take pleasure in the greenery surrounding them. Aside from that, the developers have put in place an excellent drainage system, which guarantees that people may live in a hygienic and environmentally friendly atmosphere.
Profits from a Passive Income
Upon making a real estate investment, a person may be able to generate passive income through the rental of the property. Furthermore, An investor might purchase an already-constructed building or a plot of land and then rent it out, ensuring that they receive a consistent income stream throughout the year with no interruption in business operations.
A gated community is safer than a typical neighbourhood. Moreover, Residents are secured by a security system that comprises CCTV cameras and other 24/7 monitoring devices.
Supply of Electricity, Water, And Gas
The Shalimar town will have 24/7 underground power utilities. However, due to load shedding issues in the main cities, the people of Rawalpindi are looking for nearby housing communities.
- Well-thought-out and well-executed
- The high-security system, which includes closed-circuit television (CCTV),
- Services in the fields of medicine
- A higher academic system
- A well-functioning sewage system
- Beautiful entrance gate
- Grand Mosque
- Water Resources
- Club House
- Retail Area
- 24/7 security
- Boundary Wall
- Education Complex
- Gated community
- Quality Development
- Water, Gas, Electricity
- Underground electrification
- also, Playgrounds and parks are essential.
Pros and Cons
- luxurious lifestyle
- Serene Environment
- Pollution-free Atmosphere
- Appropriate infrastructure
- Health care facilities
- High-Quality Educational Institutes
- also Playground/Parks
- Availability of Electricity, Gas and Water 24/7
- moreover, Safe and Secure Location
- Perception of high rates
Shalimar Town Islamabad is a housing society that the RDA will authorize soon. Furthermore, Shelter and Shelter private Limited are the companies that founded the Shalimar-town housing society. To offer the finest facilities possible to all of society’s members, the developer has set high standards for himself. Secondly, The Shalimar town housing project is situated near Islamabad-Peshawar Road on Main Fateh Jang Road. It is bordered by schools, colleges, offices, parks, grounds, commercial areas, public transit, and public transport. And If you have any questions about Shalimar-town, please get in touch with us. also, please visit our website or contact us directly Estate Land Marketing
Q1: Is it an approved and legal housing society?
Ans. The Rawalpindi Development Authority RDA is likely to approve Shalimar Town’s NOC soon. Likewise, RDA supervises the whole procedure.
Q2: Is it an affordable housing society?
Ans. Yes, while it has affordable prices.
Q3: Does this society has a potential high yield investment return?
Ans. Yes, the payment schedules are attractive to families has resulted in many small investors, especially those from modest backgrounds, interested in making significant investments in large numbers.
Q4: What is the location of Shalimar-town?
Ans. So, The Shalimar town housing project is situated near the Islamabad-Peshawar Road on Main Fateh Jang Road, near the Islamabad-Peshawar Road.
Q5: Who are the developers of Shalimar-town?
Ans. The Shelter & Shelter Pvt Limited is the developer of the housing venture.
Q6: What exactly is Shalimar-town, and how does it differ from other housing developments in the area?
Ans. So, it has been designed and built to offer great living at a fair price. Such as Engineers, architects, while other experts have devoted time and resources to the project’s conception and development.
Q7: How can I buy a plot?
Ans. If you have any questions about this society, Additionally, contact us 0331 1110234.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!