CDWP authorizes projects worth PKR 1800 bn for FY23. News sources say that on June 4, the Central Development Working Party (CDWP) approved development projects worth PKR 1800 billion for the fiscal year 2022-23. 22 projects have been added to the Public Sector Development Program by the government (PSDP).
Read more with EL news: Minister provides development update for Mohmand Dam
Ahsan Iqbal, who is the Federal Minister for Planning, Development, and Special Initiatives, is said to have been in charge of the meeting. The report says that the following projects are part of the PSDP:
The Diamer Basha Dam Project-Power Generation Facility is worth PKR 933.347 billion.
PKR 399.812 billion for the revised PC-I for implementing Universal Health Coverage under the Health Insurance Program in Punjab.
Read more with EL news: LDA seeks for PKR 202 bn development budget for FY-23
The Sehat Sahulat Program has set aside PKR 237,734 billion for the PC-I of building the Chashma Right Bank Canal, which will cost PKR 55,553 billion (2nd revised)
The 500kV Sialkot Substation will cost PKR 25,430 billion.
For the upgrade of the current 220kV Vehari Substation to a 500kV Vehari Substation, PKR 13,418 billion has been set aside.
Read more with EL news: Government resumes the construction of the Naulong Dam in Baluchistan
Read: Budget 2022–2023
- The FBR is considering putting a luxury tax on big houses in nice neighborhoods.
The Allama Mohammad Iqbal Scholarship for Afghan Students has been given PKR 12.686 billion (Phase-III).
- PKR 11,976 billion has been set aside to improve 500kV and 220kV transformers at existing grid stations so that NTDC system constraints can be taken care of.
- PKR The 48MW Shounter Hydropower Project will cost $11,274,000,000,000.
- PKR 9.9880 billion for the PM special package to implement skills for all strategies as drivers for the TVET Sector Development Program.
- PKR 9,665 billion to do a feasibility study and buy land for the Islamabad Model Special Economic Zone (IMSEZ).
- The 40MW Dowarian Hydro Power Project in Neelum Valley will cost PKR 9,396 billion. This money has already been set aside.
- The 500kV Arifwala Substation has been given PKR 8.457 billion.
- Mirwaiz Molvi has been given PKR 3.245 billion to help build it. Muhammad Farooq Shaheed Medical College Muzaffarabad costing PKR 1.698 billion to provide medical equipment for seven PAEC Cancer Hospitals, PKR 1.128 billion to build 20 small dams in KP.
- Havelian Abbottabad’s gravity-based safe drinking water supply system has been given PKR 3.336 billion. KP
- The Greater Water Supply Scheme for Central Hunza from Attabad Lake has been given PKR 1.220 billion.
CDWP authorises projects worth PKR 1800 bn for FY23
Keep up with Estate Land Marketing for news and updates.