News sources say that the Ravi Urban Development Authority (RUDA) has announced the names of the successful applicants for its Chahar Bagh project. The list has the numbers for residential plots that are 1 kanal and 10 marla.
On August 26 at 11 a.m., the voting for residential plots in the Chahar Bagh project was shown live on the authority’s official Facebook page. The person who gets the job can look at the list below to see the name and status of each plot number.
Read more with EL news: Blue World City releases Awami Block registration payment plan
Chahar Bagh is being marketed as the country’s first smart residential project that uses cutting-edge technology. The project is near the Ring Road Interchange on the Lahore-Islamabad Motorway (M-2) and is only 10 minutes by car from the Allama Iqbal International Airport.
Some of the most important parts of the project are:
- Drinking water that is safe to drink
- Cornea recognition (for utmost security)
- Drone/quade deliveries
- CCTV monitoring
- Own organic food market for the project
- Own smart forest for the project
- Leaving no trace of carbon
- Renewable energy
- Smart garbage collection
- Treatment plants for waste water
- Rooftop gardens
- Water tanks that don’t need to be refilled