According to information reported in the top daily on October 5, the Lahore Development Authority (LDA) had a successful auction on Wednesday (October 4), earning a total of PKR 103.9 million from the sale of nine properties.
Read more with EL news: DHA Peshawar offer limited commercial properties in prominent locations
Key members of the LDA Auction Committee, such as Additional Director General Imran Ali, Director Finance Kashif Imran, Director Housing Ten Ali Bin Sohail, Director Avenue One Rehan Athar, Director Private Housing Schemes Mahmood Ahmed, and Director Housing Shahbaz ul Haq Ghurki, among others, oversaw the auction.
The auction plots’ specifics are as follows:
- Jubilee Town’s six kanal “marquee site” was leased for PKR 13.5 million per year.
A large 11 kanal, five marla parking space in the Gulshan Ravi Civic Centre was leased for PKR 8.8 million per year.
- Jubilee Town’s highly desired one kanal home plot sold for an astounding PKR 42.7 million.
- A three marla commercial site in Sabzazar was successfully auctioned off for PKR 9.4 million.
- Tajpura’s three marla commercial land was sold at auction for PKR 7.2 million.
- One plot in Quaid-e-Azam Town sold for PKR 6.7 million due to the huge demand for them.
- In the same location of Quaid-e-Azam Town, a commercial site sold for PKR 5.678 million.
- Another commercial site in Quaid-e-Azam Town was purchased for PKR 4 million at a competitive price.