Sindh development projects worth PKR 58 billion have been authorized. The Sindh cabinet authorized PKR 58 billion in debt assistance funds for current Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects on Tuesday (January 18). The meeting presided over by Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah also authorized PKR 4 billion for different health infrastructure projects around the province.
Read more with EL news : President Alvi arrives in the port city of Gwadar
The funds have been granted for the province’s nine current development initiatives, according to sources. The following is a list of the project and its budgetary breakdown:
- PKR 13.1 billion for Malir Expressway
- PKR 7.3 billion for Karachi Hub Canal
- PKR 4.3 billion for Mauripur Expressway
- PKR 830 million for Regional Blood Centers
- Read more: Sindh becomes center for enhancing coordination: K-IV Project
- PKE 19.2 billion for Nabisar-Vajihar waterworks
- PKR 862 million for Karachi-Thatta Carriageway
- PKR 440 million for Children Hospital North Karachi
- PKR 6.73 billion Ghotki-Kandhkot bridge on River Indus
Keep up with Estate Land Marketing for news and updates.