https://estateland.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Three-road-infrastructure-projects-in-Raiwind-are-inaugurated-by-CM-Elahi.jpg 490 1120 estateland https://estateland.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-for-website-1.png estateland2022-11-22 08:50:072022-11-22 11:52:07Three road infrastructure projects in Raiwind are inaugurated by CM Elahi
Three road infrastructure projects in Raiwind are inaugurated by CM Elahi
News sources said that on Sunday, November 20, Punjab Chief Minister (CM) Pervaiz Elahi opened three road projects for Raiwind city and the areas around it.
With a budget of PKR 2 billion, the project will be finished and will include:
- The Pajian Bypass road, which goes from Pajian Chowk to Sundar Sharif, is being built.
- From Khara Chowk to Sundar Sharif, the road around Raiwind is being built.
- Building a road from the Raiwind Bypass to the city of Raiwind
- A plan to develop the land on Raiwind Road was approved.
The project should make it easier for people to get to and from Lahore and Raiwind City, especially during the annual Raiwind Tablighi event. In addition, the project will help reach these other goals:
- Every day, 30,000 cars and trucks will use the roads.
- Every year, 3 million people will use the project during the Tablighi Gathering.
- Solar-powered LEDs will be used to make the project green.
- The project will shorten the time it takes to get from Lahore to Raiwind.