DHA Bahawalpur is one of the most recent additions to the Defense Housing Authority or popularly referred to as DHA. It is aware of recent international advances in urban and community management. DHA societies are the well-known, beautiful housing companies in Pakistan established to improve living standards and offer sustainable living conditions.
It promotes the concept of the first company that for a few decades has been an embodiment in the development and creation of housing and business companies for numerous significant populations. Bahawalpur is gradually developing at a steady rate with increased attention on confidence. DHA itself has become a brand and has held a massive role in shaping our growth and path. It aims to provide outstanding prospects for delivering the Bahawalpur people with a global, integrated and sustainable city that allows them to live, work, and study sustainably, socially, ecologically, and economically. It will employ fully mastered city planning to produce the lifestyle it offers and already has in many cities of Pakistan, including residential, commercial, institutional, cultural, municipal, and recreational options.
DHA has always been a recognized name. The developer is certified via an inclusive and progressive initiative to promote a new idea of life in Pakistan. All the past and current projects are designed and implemented by DHA are evidence of their superior infrastructure. It’s an extensive residential project stretched across a surface area of 5200 acres, with a modern design, state-of-the-art facilities, and different business development ideas.
Location of DHA-Bahawalpur
The airport makes society easy to reach. It is situated on a south circumference and may easily be reached on all sides of Bahawalpur. The society is located in the main location. People love their houses, and companies are always the most excellent spot. The site of this company is like its investors’ ideal place. Only a 12-minute drive from DHAB, near the Bahawalpur Cantt, through Quaid-e-Azam Avenue.
The Taj Residencia location is also a premium location because it is located in Islamabad’s central CDA sector.
- Bahawalpur International Airport is 5 min drive away
- 22 minutes by car from the train station
- City Bus Terminal 20 min drive away
- Model town Bahawalpur 22 min drive
Master plan of Bahawalpur DHA
DHA Bahawalpur has several blocks with A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, N names. Developers have extremely skillfully created each block, and all blocks have equal value. The 5, 8, 10, and 1 and 2 channel residential plots and 2, 4, and 8 marla commercial plots are offered. Villas of 6, 9, and 12 marlas are also available.
Its master phase plan has been developed differently, as just 1 phase was previously constructed. However, owing to the company’s quick expansion, many more phases are beginning to emerge, and many investors are encouraged to invest in DHA-Bahawalpur.
The master plan is just as easily accessible as Park View City Lahore. The refreshing eco surroundings and ideal lifestyle are an excellent combination of holiday living.
In contrast to a comfortable and straightforward installment plan, it offers residential homes an easy payment plan to enhance investors with diverse financial backgrounds.
Plots are available in many blocks.
Payment plan for commercial plots
Plot sizes available in DHA-Bahawalpur
•5 Plot Marla size 25 X 45 Square Feet
• 7 Marla plot size 30 X 42 Square feet
• 8 Marla plot size 30 X 60 Square feet
• 10 Marla plot size 35 X 65 Square feet
• 1 channel plot 50 X 90 Square feet
• 2 channel plot size, 75 X 120 Square feet size.
• 5 Marla plot sizes 25 X 45 Square feet square
Commercial plot sizes in DHA-Bahawalpur
- 4 Marla plot with dimensions 30 × 30 Square Feet
- 8 Marla plot with dimensions 30 × 60 Square Feet
DHA different Phases 1,2,3,4 in Bahawalpur
- Phase 1 has 14 sectors named sector A, sector B, sector C, sector D, sector E, sector F, sector G, sector H, sector J, sector K, sector L, sector M, sector N, and sector B, and sector P which are entirely developed.
- DHA Phase 2 has six sectors named as sector Q, sector R, sector S, sector T, sector U, sector V
- DHA Phase 3 has five sectors named sector W, sector X, sector k XX, sector Y, sector Z.
- DHA Phase 4 has nine sectors named sector AA, sector BB, sector CC, sector DD, sector EE, sector FF, sector GG, sector HH, sector JJ.
- Commercial sectors in DHA-Bahawalpur
DHA Bahawalpur comprises three commercial sectors based on a master plan for the convenience of the residential households in diverse regions in Phase 2 DHA sectors. The following are the following commercial areas:
- Sector, A business area, is quite near to the main entrance to the housing company DHA Phase 2
- The second is CCA- 1. It may be found in phase 3 sector D.
- CCA-2 is the latter. It is situated in phase 4, sector H.
Due to its commercial and neighboring residential plots, these business locations provide abundant options. In addition, all these shops have their mini-markets and community playgrounds.
Famous residential Areas in DHA-Bahawalpur
The DHA-Bahawalpur society has an aim of creating something else with its luxurious amenities. However, numerous parts are sold, and several sectors will also be built.
Al-Noor Gardens Bahawalpur
Al-Noor Garden Housing society is one of the leading residential communities in Bahawalpur, a project carried out by Al Noor Builders Developers & City Planner.
Al Noor Garden is located just opposite Hashmi Garden, close to Cant Area and Noor Bahawalpur Mahal.
- Seven marla plots in 39.9 lacs to 43 lacs
- 10 Marla property in 45.6 lacs to 48 lacs offered.
- 5 Plot of Marla 57 lacs to 59 lacs available
- 6 Marla 9.12 lacs property at 94 lacs
- 17 Plot Marla in 96.9 lakes with one crore.
- One kanal in 1.36 crore at 1.42 crore.
Cheema Town is a famous area in Bahawalpur. The DHA-only Bahawalpur’s famous residential area, where everything can be accessed.
This neighborhood has access to the best transport facilities, markets, schools, and other amenities of Bahawalpur, with every convenience. So this region makes its dwelling more prominent and superior.
Even Bahawalpur Railway Station and Daewoo Express are close to it. Therefore, the most excellent contemporary properties may readily be found for sale or rental at reasonable costs in Cheema Town Bahawalpur.
The DHA-Bahawalpur model city constantly shows its development in other areas; it is regarded as the best residential district of Bahawalpur and is perhaps the best model city out there.
Model Town Bahawalpur A, B, and C, there are three blocks, each of them being fully luxuriantly constructed. With its well-developed infrastructure and close access to nearly all parts of the city, this is a well-suited residential neighborhood in town.
Some properties are compared to each other, which takes into account their current infrastructure and contemporary necessities.
- Modern infrastructure
- Sui Gas Network available
- Parks of theme, the DHA clubs, food courts, and Mosque of Grand DHA
- Green & Eco-friendly Living in DHA Bahawalpur
- Modern & State-of-the-Art Security System
- Superior education institutes
- Malls and Commercial Areas in DHA Bahawalpur
- 24 hours underground electricity
Why should I invest in DHA Bahawalpur?
The investment in these villas is highly beneficial and productive to make your company well-known. There’s also a significant era and life in the villas. It is not just a more advanced residential choice, however, but also business feasibility for purchasers. It offers the chance to resell or rent your villas for the highest benefit. Furthermore, the client may do what they want with their profession, own it or sell it or convert it to residential after the possession has been finished. Society has distinct features and many other types of equipment.
Term and conditions of buying plots in DHA-Bahawalpur
To purchase an estate in DHA-Bahawalpur, these are the essential steps to take:
- The plot to be offered to the buyers in the project must be owned and allocated by vote.
- The name of the project shall be DHA Bahawalpur
- By the 5th of each month, three-month installments are payable by request proposal/pay order. The essence of this contract is the early payment of installments on the due dates by the payment schedule.
- The application/allocation shall be canceled if the applicant fails to pay within the prescribed time or after FINAL NOTICE. After completion of the project, the cash deposited by the applicant will be reimbursed.
- The refundable payment shall be taken from the sum equal to 20percent of the negotiated total cost of the plot/farm.
- Application for the assigned plot/home shall only be made when all the dues and other charges against that plot have been paid.
- By the legal requirements set out by the DHA Bahawalpur, the applicant shall pay for transfers, documentation, and other ancillary and multiple expenses to the DHA Bahawalpur for compliance with the formalities of several Department and agencies, the costs of the unit not including land rental, rental registration, and charges for executions within a specified legal period.
- All taxes and other charges charged, including those now and those that can be set by the above stated and other authorities, will be assessed by applicants and paid in the future by the Federal or provincial Govt, local and municipal organizations.
- Payments are required by registered people/members, according to the timetable. For each day of delay, the sum in default as per DHA regulations shall be charged at a surcharge of 18% per year.
- For the corner Plot, the final payment will be subject to 10 percent extra fees.
- DHA reserves the right to adjust or modify the allotment, relocate Plots where appropriate, and may impose additional development costs if necessary, and will not be contested in any forum due to other vital reasons.
Pros and cons
- The sufficient and profitable outcome of the investment
- 24 hours’ electricity availability is only of this society’s feature
- The development work is in full swing
- 24 hours Security cameras are installed on many corners of the
- The health facilities in the community are of international standard
- Outstanding facilities in the society are specially designed for its residents
- DHA Bahawalpur is in the best location
- On the opposite, there is nothing. Some blocks still have to be developed, though.
- All DHA’s projects are exclusively equipped for its personnel.
We analyzed DHA-Bahawalpur and its excellent features, which offer ordinary living, as a significant figure among all South Punjab companies. DHA companies thereby become a brand with enormous responsibilities for property growth and expansion. In twin towns, housing societies with sufficient facilities and modern design are the central principle behind the development of these societies. The company wants to give its inhabitants a better location to live and offer their investors a better chance of profit. In addition, you can get your chosen plot if you come early. You must visit estate land, you may book your plot. There are many different societies, including Rudn Enclave Rawalpindi and Lahore smart city, where you may invest your money.
Q1: What is the procedure for transferring fees for the Allocation of Exemption File?
ANS: The exemption file transfer cost is Rs51250.
Q2: How do I acquire a different plot size payment plan?
ANS: Readjust the above part on the payment plan. A2: A thorough payment plan is offered.
Q3: How can I request for DHA Job?
ANS: You’re supposed to wait for the advertisement. Send your cv after the announcement. The HR department shall call you if you qualify for the position.
Q4: Is the Department of the DHA government?
ANS: This is an organization that works at the GHQ.
Q5: Will I be allowed to sell my file if I succeed in voting?
ANS: Yes, if you succeed, you may sell your file.
Q6: How many days will the installation on the website be updated?
ANS: In five to seven days, the installations will be updated.
Q7: What is the default day late payment surcharge?
ANS: For late payment, payment costs amount to 18 percent each year.
Q8: What is the date for balloting of Plot Numbers?
ANS: It is not yet apparent the date for the votes and plot numbers. Soon we’ll tell you.
Q9- Is the company’s NOC accepted?
ANS: The government regularly approves all the DHA projects. The provincial government, however, gives its approval.